ETHOS Lab, an experimental methods lab involved in both ethnographic practices and digital methods, is run by a staff of researchers and students, some of which are volunteers. This page details any openings currently available in the lab.
Become a Junior Researcher
Application deadline: Sunday 16 September 2018 23:59.
Apply by sending a 1-2 page description of your project. Include in it:
- a little about you and your study programme
- some contextualisation of the main topic
- your motivation for researching the topic
- how you will research it
- your motivation for researching the project in the lab
- the kind of project i.e. how many ECTS, and if it is individual project or course-related, or a thesis
- name of your supervisor (or the course manager if the project is course-related)
If you have questions, write Lab Manager Simy at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the lab during Opening Hours.
Look here if you wish to do voluntary work in the lab or if you wish to join our community.