Gephi is an interactive visualization and exploration platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs.
Download Gephi from: https://gephi.github.io/
And watch these screencasts to get started:
- G1: How to load networks (.gefx) into Gephi
- G2: Using ‘layout’, ‘partitioning’ and ‘ranking’ in Gephi
- G3: Exploring data in Gephi
- G4: Better labelling with filters in Gephi
- G5: Exporting a network visualization in Gephi
A step by step guide to removing .txt nodes in Gephi, by Digital and Innovation Management Student Simon Rudnick: Gephi-Tutorial_Removing txt-labels. Applies to graphs made with ANTA.